(Based in Yorkshire)
Thames Valley Cambac Ltd is looking to recruit an Office Administrator. This role is a permanent position working in our Selby office, Brackenholme.
Thames Valley Cambac Ltd is the largest pig marketing co-operative in the UK, operating on a national basis, established since 1975 working with our well-respected farmer members across the UK and NI selling on their behalf, livestock into the supply chain. The head office is at Wallingford in Oxford.
About The Role:
You will be working closely alongside the trading team to deliver exceptional customer service, with all documentation processed and delivered efficiently. As Office Administrator you will find a variety of different tasks to complete daily.
- Dealing with customer calls professionally and efficiently.
- Booking appointments for business personnel if required.
- Processing database, events history and reports for regulatory compliance.
- Preparing, processing, and maintaining documentation (liaising with others to ensure all job details are ready, and updating the management system following job completion).
- Preparing, processing, and maintaining existing, new, and lapsed contract agreements on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with weekly livestock scheduling.
- Log new customer calls, ensuring that client priorities are met, ensuring accuracy and quality of data.
- Understand good housekeeping for data protection, performance, and information security requirements.
- Manage priority through importance.
- Bring forward new ideas as to how operations in your role and those of others around you could be improved or made simpler, as well as maintaining all reporting and processing schedules.
- Oversee that the internal diaries are organised.
- General administration including dealing with emails, responding to queries.
The successful candidate will ideally have ability to work with others and engage well with a diverse range of clients. They will be organised, self-motivated, have good team-working skills, be professional in all situations and have high attention to detail.
Experience/Qualifications & Training:
Experience in administration (3 years) preferred but not essential, be competent in
Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word & Excel. Data entry/processing experience are essential.
Training on systems will be provided.
Salary: Depending on experience
A full driving license is required
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (but by the nature of this work some outside hours may be required from time to time)
Application can be made by email or in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07917 978901.
Please note: We will not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect to this vacancy.
Northern OfficeThames Valley Cambac Ltd
Brackenholme Business Park
Southern OfficeThames Valley Cambac Ltd